Made by 100% natural green coconuts that have been grown and met Organic standards (without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, sewage sludge, GMOs or ionizing radiation,...). No added sugar, no preservatives, never from concentrate, preserving the nutrients and fresh flavor of Ben Tre coconut.
The product is made on Tetra Pak production line with direct UHT technology to preserve nutrients & fresh flavor of Ben Tre coconut.
Truly Organic! Good for you. Good for the ones you love!
Understanding the significant benefits of coconut water and the potential of Ben Tre coconut, in the context of consumer’s ever-growing demand on a product that has clear and natural origin, high quality, healthy benefits as well as convenience to use, Betrimex introduced packaged coconut water under the brand name COCOXIM to meet strict demands of consumers around the world. Founded in Ben Tre - Vietnam’s Coconut Capital - COCOXIM, which has fresh pure flavor of coconut based on the leading sterilized package production line Tetra Pak®, is a drink that can supplement natural minerals and bring a fresh and sweet feeling of nature for every moment of life.
Improving skin care
Research indicated that cytokinin contained in coconut water helps adjusting the skin cells development. Besides, coconut water possesses acid lauric that contributes to reducing the aging changes in skin cells, balancing PH, creating a strong linkage among skin tissues and moistening skin.
Recovering energy and supplementing minerals and water quickly
Thanks to the abundant amount of vitamin, minerals and nutrients, coconut water is a drink supplementing energy with low levels of sugar and natri in comparison with other sport drinks. Similarly, coconut water provides K, P, Ca, Mg that help to recover and supplement energy.
Reducing high blood pressure
Research revealed that people with high blood pressure, or hypertension, usually have lower level of Kali than ordinary people. Therefore, drinking coconut water on a regular basis assists adjusting hypertension thanks to the variety of minerals such as Kali and acid lauric.
Coconut water is rich in natural electrolytes in order to boosting the metabolism process in the body. Hence, coconut water is very useful for those who are fighting against their overweight issues.
Improving digestive and immune systems
* Pregnant women should not use coconut water during the first three month of pregnancy. If you had low blood pressure, please ask for doctor’s advice before using the product.
Jean W. H. Yong, Liya Ge, Yan Fei Ng and Swee Ngin Tan *
The Chemical Composition and Biological Properties of Coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) Water, Molecules 2009, 14, 5144-5164; doi:10.3390/molecules14125144
Ajibogun O.A and Oboma Y.I.,
BIOCHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF COCONUT WATER: NIGERIA SPECIES, International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Sciences, Vol 1 (1), pp, 001-004 February ,2013
Saat M, Singh R, Gamini Sirisinghe R,Nawawi M.2002. Rehydration after exercise with fresh young coconut water, carbohydrateelectrolyte beverage and plain water, J. Physiol. Anthropol. Appl. Hum. Sci. 21: 93–104.
Macalalag, E.V. and Macalalag, A.L. Bukolysis.1987. Young coconut water renoclysis for urinary stone dissolution. Int Surg. 72:247.
- Natural origin:made by 100% original coconut water, a product from Ben Tre.
- No chemicals:no preservatives and no colorings are used.
- Delicious flavor:the combination of original coconut water and fresh tropical juices brings a distinctive and interesting new experience.
- State-of-the-art techonology:The product is processed by direct UHT technology which allows products being processed in a very short time (140 – 144oC /4s) in order to preserve nutrients & fresh flavor of Ben Tre coconut.
- Convenient package:The package of Tetra Pak® TetraPrisma®Aseptic (6 layers) combines a DreamCapTM cap, making people more convenient everywhere.
- Certified quality: The first packaged coconut water product from Vietnam meets all international standards (USFDA, BRC, FSSC, ISO22000) and becomes more and more popular in America, Britian, Europe, Japan…
During our production process, all steps are strictly supervised and controlled, from raw material input to final products, and toxic chemicals are absolutely free of use to make sure our products meet international standards. Betrimex’s products have achieved important certificates for both the domestic and international markets, including: KOSHER, HALAL, ORGANIC (USDA, EU), HACCP& FSSC 22000:2005, BRC, USFDA with SID and FCE No. , BSCI, and so on
Our products are presented in over 20 nations worldwide.